compensation: Hourly PLUS Commission employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are Metro by T-Mobile and we are seeking to fill multiple full time & part time sales associate positions in Visalia, Tulare & Porterville for our locations. You are invited to bring your talent, passion and personality to an awesome career opportunity and join our team.
We are one of the largest Metro by T-Mobile dealers in all of California with over 75 stores.
As a sales associate, you will:
- Engage new walk-in's to sell/up sell smart devices, plans, options and accessories
- Deliver a delightful customer service with a positive and fun attitude
- Be available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays at times
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with company operations- Submit various reports and logs on a daily basis. Maintain and keep accurate inventory
- Complete training sessions and participate in sales coaching and team building exercises
**Must have reliable transportation
**** Are Bilingual (English/Spanish) - big plus
****Previously cell phone sales experience with T-Mobile, Boost, Cricket, Sprint is a plus but not required.
**Must be a team player and a professional who brings fun attitude and high energy to the workplace
**About us: Metro by T-Mobile is one of the nation's leading providers of unlimited and no contract wireless communications service. The combination of Metro by T-Mobile and T-Mobile establishes our company as the leading value-focused wireless carrier.What to expect working with us: You can expect that it will be fun, high energy and rewarding work place from day one. Career growth, training, personal recognition, and diversity are all part of the mix. You'll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, lucrative commission for every sale you make, plus many perks. Most importantly you will be part of a fun and professional team and will be treated with respect and professionalism.
* Join a rapidly-growing industry and partner with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation
* Benefit from a competitive base salary plus an attractive, uncapped commission structure
* Work with and learn about the latest mobile technologies and devices
* Earn financial rewards and eligibility for further career growth through learning and success on the job
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy, effort, and job knowledge
*Starting $12 per hour plus commission. commission up to $1500 PER MONTH for part-time/full-time employees RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS Responsibilities:
* Deliver exceptional customer service, with a focus on generating repeat business through a loyal client base and subsequent referrals
* Demonstrate active listening skills and develop a strong understanding of each customer's needs * Provide thoughtful recommendations and options, with a focus on solving problems rather than pushing products or making a quick sale
* Maintain a strong working knowledge of all products, pricing plans, service features, and accessories as well as current company promotions
* Leverage store displays and interactive devices to provide each guest with a unique, immersive experience
* Foster a supportive and competitive approach to meeting (and exceeding) assigned sales objectives and store goals
* Manage time productively when not serving guests (maintain visual appearance of the store, initiative post-sale contact, participate in local marketing and/or research efforts, etc.)
* Multi-task, think on one's feet, and keep calm under pressure amidst time constraints
* Recognize, adapt and respond to a range of common retail scenarios and guest personalities
* Participate in opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
* Must be able to lift 35 pounds
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Available for traditional retail shifts, including nights and weekends
* Tolerance for a flexible work schedule
* Openness to working at more than one store location, if needed
* Strong client service orientation
* Stellar problem-solving ability
* Can-do attitude; demonstrated energy and enthusiasm
* Basic computer and math skills We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
email us at: METROCOMMDB @ OUTLOOK .COM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers