QR Code Link to This Post
Volt has partnered with a leader who provides differentiated paper and packaging solutions who is now hiring a Industrial Electrician ! The position is first shift, and located in Tulare, Ca.
This is a Direct Hire position with competitive salary and great benefits!
Our clients 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Industrial Electrician will be responsible to perform maintenance and repair of paper board manufacturing equipment in a union environment.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience at Journeyman Electrician level.
- Experienced with 480 VAC, 3 phase along with lower voltages.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair semi-automated production equipment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of large DC and AC motors.
- Able to effectively use standard electrical test equipment including volt meter, amprobe and megger.
- Familiar with and able to safely apply with the National Electrical Code and other local safety codes, policies and procedures.
- Able to read and interpret facility blue prints and equipment technical manuals.
- Computer literate and able to be effective and efficient with various computer applications.
- Able to perform electrical construction projects and repair.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively work within a team environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting Allen Bradley and Delta V Control Logix PLC’s.
- Experience with AC and DC drives in fan, pump, and conveyor applications.
- Ability to set up AC and DC drives.
- Experience with HMI touch screens.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work varying shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime, as needed.
- Willing to work in a tobacco free environment.
- Willing and able to participate in safety programs and activities.
- Position includes a competitive benefit package.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer